............ Have a nice day............

Friday 6 September 2013

Chromium based social browser Orbitum, lets you even chat in it

Just installed a new Chromium based browser, ‘Orbitum’. I must say it is an extremely simple and easy to useInternetbrowser, providing a pleasant experience of browsing websites along with enjoying chats with my friends on Facebook.  Orbitum allowed me to read and reply the messages of my Facebook friends without logging-in to any messenger.
orbitum home page Chromium based social browser Orbitum, lets you even chat in it

This simple web browser comes in a small 393 KB file and will not take more than a few minutes to download. For me it took less than a minute.  Other than its easy of use and the neat design, the thing I like about Orbitum is that it loads the websites pretty fast.
It shows the thumbnails of my most visited websites  – same as Google Chrome with tabs like ‘Recommended’ and ‘Recently Closed’. Furthermore,I can also add my favorite categories here on the ‘Speed Dial’ page of Orbitum. As a whole it has a very user friendly and simple interface making web browsing and chatting comfortable for users.
Although it is a simple and user friendly browser, I found it pretty much similar to Google Chrome browser, except the Facebook chatting feature embedded in the right side pane. Its interface and all other features are quite similar to that of Google Chrome. I have set it as my default browser for now; let’s see if it impresses me more than Google Chrome.

Orbitum browser features

  • Orbitum supports many social networking websites, but most of them are Russian networks which I have never even heard about. However it supports other popular social networking sites like Twitter, MySpace too but I have integrated only my Facebook account here.
  • It is a fast browser and loads any website quickly and also makes searches faster and most stable for users. It also allows the entire range of Chrome-Based extensions.
  • Orbitum by far is the first browser I have used which allows an embedded chat window allowing me to access my social network profiles while browsing websites on the web.
  • Orbitum is a safe web browser as it warns you of the potential threat on the web pages with a pop-up warning window.
Overall, Orbitum is a simple web browser with handy chat features. Download Orbitum and enjoy web surfing and chatting simultaneously.
While I downloaded and installed it and faced no issues, you might want to have a look at its WOT rating.

source: TWC

No comments:

Post a Comment