............ Have a nice day............

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Inauguration of Core Banking Solution (CBS) Go-Live at Bhejiput SO-761126 under Bhanjanagar HO, Aska Division, Berhampur Region on 04.11.2015

Inaugurated by Sri P.K.Sahu, Supdt of Post Offices,Aska Division, Aska
Chief Guest : Sri Gopesh Dash,ASP, Bhanjanagar Sub Division.







Message
Thanks to

Shri Sukesh Sahu, Sub Postmaster
 of Bhejiput S.O.
who have contributed for achieving the Go-Live goal.
It would be unfair on my part if I fail to express my heartfelt gratitude to my learned SPOs, Shri P K Sahoo, who has guided me all along my journey.

Special thanks to
Shri Sambhu Prasad Tripathy, System Administrator, Bhanjanagar HO
and
Shri Santosh Kumar Mahapatra, IP
CBS Monitoring Cell, RO Berhampur
who have made extra-ordinary efforts in making the Project a Grand-Success.

=Gopesh Dash












Sincere thanks to
Shri Gopesh Dash, Asst Supdt of Post Offices, Bhanjanagar Sub Division
for his guidance, leadership and co-ordination behind the Project since it’s inception.
With my bowed head, I express my thanks to the Circle/ Regional/ Divisional CBS Team, DMCC/ Sify who have extended their full co-operation in making the CBS Project a success. My special thanks to Shri P K Sahoo, SPOs Aska and Shri Santosh Kumar Mahapatra, CBS Cell, RO Berhampur, who have guided me all along my journey.

=Sambhu Prasad Tripathy=



No comments:

Post a Comment